LOVE FOR SEX PART 2




LOVE FOR SEX

Part-2 I Left Alone



After few months when somehow I managed to stay happy, I got a friend request on Facebook from an unknown person “Harmeet Batra”, I was not having anything to loose so I accepted it.

When I accepted, that guy was online, so he started chatting with me and I came to know that he was studying near to my college. After a long conversation he asked my contact number and I gave that.

Next day he told me that he is having a girlfriend and they are in a relation from last 2 years, after knowing this I told him everything happens with me, he was shocked that someone can do this also.

He: don’t loose your hope and don’t try to spoil your life in drugs and alcohols.
Me: then what can I do?

He: do you know the name of his girlfriend?
Me: no,

He: then just give me 4 days, and then I will give you the details of his girlfriend.


He sends him the friend request on Facebook and I don’t know how he got the name and contact number of his girlfriend.

I made a call to his girlfriend name Kavita, and told her everything and she said that she can’t believe it so she wants to meet me.

We choose a place to meet, the girl was totally different from Shivam as she very polite in nature and when I showed her the messages sent by him then she started crying and said that “they were in a relationship from last 1.3 years.

Without loosing the patience we planned a game to trap him,
Kavita messaged him that she is going to somewhere for 7 days.

And the games started from here.
One of my friend name Tanya meet him on Facebook and said him that “I want to take admission in MBA in your college but I am not aware about the procedure so can you please help me?

Without wasting even a second he agreed and planned to meet her on Wednesday in college.

Now the guy was trapped, they meet there and Shivam said her that he will manage everything for her, he invited her to his home for a drink and they went to his friend’s home.

I and Kavita followed him and we caught him, he really got shocked when he saw us both together, we started slapping him so tightly that he started crying and run from there.

We thought to thank that guy Harmeet but his Facebook id was deactivated and his number was not reachable, I tried his number for many days. I think god has sent someone to punish Shivam.



May be this could lead Shivam to right path, he should realise that what can happen on playing with the feelings of girls.






Thank you Harmeet Batra



END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST SIP, PART-1

A JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR PART-1

LOVE MADE ME POOR