LOVE FOR SEX PART 1


LOVE FOR SEX

Part-1


Why don’t people think even for a second before playing with the feelings of others? They will be force to think twice after reading this.




Let me introduce my self, I am Sanya doing b-tech in electrical and communication, from a college of greater Noida.

There was a guy name Shivam living just opposite to my house from last 10 years, in our childhood we use to play together in evening. He was 1 year elder to me and when we entered to teen age he became a dashing guy. Now our interaction was very rare.

We both are in college but in different ones.

One day when I came back to home and checked my Facebook account, what I see that I got a new friend request and even a message from Shivam.

Message “hey the sweetest girl, I was thinking to talk with you but due to your parents I was unable to do that, so let’s talk here”.

His image was totally different in my mind; I thought that he is very careing and sweet guy so I accepted his request but didn’t reply him. I was so tiered with the hectic schedule so I went to sleep and didn’t come online.

Next morning while I was going to college, he was standing in the front of his house and said “hi” to me, I replied him and went from there.
It was the evening when I was excited to talk with him on Facebook so I came online at 7:30pm and within few minutes I noticed a sound of new message, it was him saying. . .

He: hie.
Me: hello

He: WATS up!
Me: nothing much, u says

He: dear I was dieing to talk you, today morning you was looking so sweet that I was unable to control my feeling so I said you hi. J
Me: ok (I was shocked that how suddenly it happened?)
After few minutes he asked me for my contact number.

Me: no I can’t give you.
He: trust me dear, I am you neighbour.

Me: ok, (and I gave him the number)
He: thank you J
Offline

I was getting late in morning, then I got his message that “good morning sweetu”, conversation went through day and night for 3 days and he also came to meet me outside the college.

It was getting harder for me as I was also getting feelings for him, he said me that “I want to hold you in my arms for my whole life, will you be my girlfriend, I am in love with you” and I really got emerged in his love.

Our relation completed successfully one month so we went to celebrate it, while we were watching the movie he hold my hand and said “baby you are my soul”, and he took successfully me to his trust.

Then he took me to his friend’s room where we started drinking some alcohols and I said him that “please don’t leave me otherwise I will die”, then he politely said that don’t worry dear.
I got drunk and thought to sleep for few minutes but who was aware that this sleep will spoil my life.

I was in deep sleep, and after few minutes I saw that I was lying in his arms and he was trying to remove my upper, but I didn’t said him anything may be due to his love or my sleep. He started the activities which he wants as now he removed everything from my upper, I forced him that he should left me but somehow he convinced me and within few seconds he got a condom from his pocket and done that. I was unable to get my conscious back for few minutes.

When I opened my eyes he was all done and said me that “collect your clothes soon as we have to leave” after wearing them the conversation between us was something like this. . .

Me: hey dear was you pre planed to do this as you was carrying a condom with you.
He: it’s not like that, do you have any objection?

Me: no dear, I know that you also love me.
He: it was a pleasure to sleep with you, but now listen that I don’t love you as I am having a girlfriend whom I love very much, it was all done to get you in my arms.

Me: I started crying as I have never imagined that he can do this with me, I was totally broken like a glass.
He: hey lets move from here and I always carry 3-4 condoms in my car.

I requested him a lot but he didn’t listen me and left me on an open road.

I tried to contact him a lot but nothing happened he clearly said me that “he got what he wants from me and now I am useless for him”.
He played with me till he didn’t get his satisfaction and then thrown me. I realized that he just want to do sex with me because he needs someone with whom he can do this as his girlfriend went out of station for few days.

One day I received a call from him, as he said that I want to meet you, I will wait outside your college, so I went to meet him… I was sitting in his car and he tried to make physical relation again but I forced him to go back . . . the conversation was like that.

Me: no I won’t allow you to do this again.
He: are you sure?

Me: yes, dead sure
He: I will show your all texts and the pictures to your father.
Me: do what ever you want. Bye
I left from there.

My life was finished it was just because of him and I started loving alcohols and drugs as they were only left which can’t hurt me.








































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST SIP, PART-1

A JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR PART-1

LOVE MADE ME POOR