PAIN OF SEPRATION




PAIN OF SEPRATION

 It’s way too few months back when a new family came to live in our neighbour, there was a lady with her husband and a sister; they took the home just in our neighbour so we got familiar in few days only. They all were really nice in nature.

The girl name Triya who was of my age, was preparing for MBA entrance exam and was really busy and sincere towards her studies. Were became good friends as she was broad minded. Within few months her exams were over and she started waiting for the result and enjoying the life which she couldn’t able to do during her studies.

There was a birthday party in my home, it was organised by my brother for a girl. Where Triya and few others were also invited, she helped us for making the decorations and other stuffs.

That was the time when we were able to know each other more deeply, that day I came to know many things about her. 

Result came! And she got the admission in a college of Pune, we all were happy as it was the best college.

It’s the party time again, just a day before her departure to Pune; it was organized in my home with two more friends and her sister. We were making a good time and discussing about her future.

 I never realised that she is going away from me. That night we were talking till 6 in morning, this time I was meeting some other girl, I feet some difference in her nature and reaction. It was like am meeting a girl whom I can trust more than me, even she was also thinking. That was the amazing moment as she shared many things which she didn’t said in last 11 months.

When she went to her home in morning, I thought to sleep for few hours but I couldn’t make it as only one thing was moving through my head that she is going to leave us tomorrow and we couldn’t able to meet again as she is planning to come back in the month of October but I am flying to Germany in mid of September. I just slept for 3 hours, which was crucial time for me.

I got up, took the bath and breakfast and went to her home and said that I am also going to drop you on railway station tomorrow morning. So just give me a call at 6: 30am. I thought to spend the whole day with her but couldn’t as she was busy with her packing and many more things.

I know that she is going but still I was happy and having smile on my face, I was not emotionally attached with her as there was not any relation between us. It was just as a friend and neighbour. That day I spent maximum possible time with her and took the bed at late 10:30 pm.

I was on bed and set the alarm for 6:00 am but I woke up before it rings. I took the bath, got dressed and went to her home. They all were getting ready at that time; we could able to reach the railway station a hour before the departure of train. We took the platform tickets and kept the luggage in the train. We all were standing on platform and waiting for the train to move.  We were making fun of each other; it was really a nice time.

The crucial time.

The train blow the horn and she went inside and standing in the middle of door, I took her photo there. Train started moving, now this was the time when I feel that something is moving away from me which I couldn’t be able to catch in future. I was not able to control my emotions, the train was moving away and they all were greeting her but it was very difficult for me to just say bye. It was the first time with me when this thing happened with me. I couldn’t able to judge the situation, how to react or what to do now. My eyes were getting wet and somehow i controlled them.

We were just friends with not some other feelings, now  its 18 months when I left her but still i remember the time when she was leaving me as I couldn’t able to meet her again. i just remember her smiling face, standing in the middle of door in train moving away from me, she is getting blur as she moves away and a time came when she disappeared. 


I felt that we are not moving away but we are getting separated from each other. And the problem was that no one was getting us separated but we were only responsible for it as we couldn’t able the express our feeling at time. 

So don’t wait, it may be too late . . .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST SIP, PART-1

A JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR PART-1

LOVE MADE ME POOR