MY LAST SIP - PART 3

Part: 3  Something started changing from here



On the same day means on 2nd in evening time she met me online and I explained her that I was having some sort of practical today, but tomorrow I will definitely come there with my 3 friends, so kindly arrange the passes and she said ok. This time she told me that her real name is Raghini (really beautiful name).

It was Thursday 3rd when I again receive a call from her and that time she told me that “there is no pass system you can come directly and I will meet you there just ring me on this number.”

I was not having the classes now; even I was excited to meet her so finally we decided to go there.

We were 9 boys in two cars decided to see the fest and the sexy girls of Delhi University so we moved towards Delhi from Greater Noida which is approximately 50 kilometers more then I expected, one of my friend was also having a professional camera with him so that he can click some of the photographs and everyone was pointing me that there should be something to see, otherwise you will be responsible for everything, as I forced them to move there.

We reached there, standing outside her college and I call her, within 5-7 minutes she came outside with her cousin sister, who was healthy then her, now this was the time when that girl had changed her whole image she was wearing a long black leather coat, a handbag made of soft toy having the shape of a dog, few plastic hair clips on her head, she was looking totally different from the girl I imagined.

Raghini introduced me from her sister Tanya and they both were scared as I was there with 9 boys and moreover Its a girls college, Raghini told me that there is nothing to see now in the Fest, now my friends had screaming me so I told them “let me see it” so she holds my hand and started moving inside the college but the gateman sitting over there said that boys are not allowed inside this college, so we came out and now my friends we getting angry at me.

Raghini was familiar to that area so decided to move towards Ansal Plaza, a shopping mall near to that college just a walking distance, so I asked Raghini to sit in my car but Tanya decided to come later and we started moving, then suddenly one of my friend reminded me that we are not having petrol in our car even the CNG so we first moved to a filling station, now my that lovely friends decided to leave me here and they went to some other place where they can do some entertainment and now we are alone and Raghini was holding my hand and moving slowly to that mall, it was happening something different.

Everything was happening like a flow of a high stream so I was not able to judge anything.

As it was the lunch time, so we planned to sit in MacDonald and order burgers and ice teas, she said “that number was of Tanya, now you can save my number as I don’t believe anyone so easily but now I can trust you”.
The order came to our table and she asked for the total money spent on the same, I said why you are asking this….?  She said “I will pay you the half that’s why”, I refused to tell her, but I was shocked because she was the first girl who was paying her money when she is with me…!!!

Tanya also reached there and she was waiting for her boyfriend there, we made a small conversation with us then me and Raghini moved to a buy some music cds from a music shop that was in that mall, I planned to buy some Punjabi music and selected two, but I saw that she was searching the music of Michele Jackson unfortunately there was nothing for her, then we came near to a restaurant and we entered,

Me: will you eat anything?
Raghini: no I don’t, but we have entered here so what will we do now…???
Me:  do you drink?
Raghini: yes.

Me: let’s order something, as we don’t have to eat something.
Raghini: I would like to have a shot of vodka only.

I made an order of a Corrona beer for me and one shot of vodka for her.


Something happened differently. . .

The waiter came with beer and vodka, he served me and asked her that “mam do you want vodka with sprite or water” no just neat, the waiter was shocked even the persons sitting near to our table, even me also, so waiter asked her again the same question and now she replied just put 3-4 ice cubes, I don’t need anything else. The drinks were served with some snacks and green mint sauce so we were enjoying them.

In 40 minutes we were finished and she said that she will pay and she was searching for her credit card, but I paid the bill, while we were coming out I noticed that she is losing her conscious so I hold her and we were roaming in mall unnecessary, after few minutes we again met Tanya, sitting in the small garden of the mall so we also joined her.

We became so familiar within a few hours and she was really happy to see us together, even she was also showing us the cosmetics bought by her as Raghini never do makeup but still she was happy with Tanya’s Shopping. Tanya asked us about our future plans as I was still holding her and my hand was on her shoulders.
And I answered “that she is really so cute, but it’s too early to say anything”.

Now I got a phone call from Nikhil “Brother we are coming to pick you, so please come outside in 15 minutes”.

I told this to Raghini, she said ok let’s move  . . .

We were waiting for them, while sitting in the green area outside the mall, I had just seen her mobile phone cover that was really so cute just like a teddy bear in pink colour, it’s cute like her so I took a photo of that and I even ask her of her photo but she said “I am not having any good photo but I will give you at next time for sure”.
 HER CELL PHONE COVER IN MY HAND

My friends came there and she said sorry to all as they were not able to attend the fest, she hugged me and said bye to all, it was the first time when I thought “time should stop here now and I would never lose her, I just want to hold her in my arms forever”.

We all friends moved towards Greater Noida and I got her message “hey, it was really nice meeting you and your friends, please say sorry from my side to them” then I replied “same here and my friends are saying that you are so cute”.
But they were getting angry on me saying that “you got a new girlfriend, you were enjoying in the mall and we were roaming on roads”.

Something which I noticed in her:
She was really so bold, she trusted me and moved with 9 unknown boys, so caring that she asked me several times for lunch and many things.

Now can anyone say that we just met 4 days back just on Facebook?

When I reached my college, I again got busy with other friends, but there was something which was pulling me towards Raghini but I was back to my work, meaning flirting with girls, I was standing outside my college when I saw a girl which was from the first year and I asked my friend about her name and in that evening I sent the friend request to that girl's name Sejal, and by 9pm she accepted the same.

Next day on the 3rd I got a good morning message from Raghini and our conversation started while I was doing my classes, and I forced her to meet me again on 4th and somehow she agreed. My whole day went talking with her and I came to know various things about her.

I told her that on our last meet when I left you, I was dying to hug you, but I didn’t have the potential, maybe I had the fear of refusal from you.
She replied “I was also in the same condition, but next time I will do it for sure, so be happy”.

Promise me that you will not leave me, she said to me.
“I said, it will be the last breath for me if I forget you”. And I am still following it.

Then I got the smiley from her.

The plan of meeting on 4th was cancelled because I have to submit some assignments even she was also busy.

 © HARMEET BATRA
END


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST SIP, PART-1

A JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR PART-1

LOVE MADE ME POOR