MY LAST SIP Part: 2 Her Blur Image

MY LAST SIP


Part: 2 Her Blur Image

I was not having even a single girlfriend, but having so many girls as my very close friends, so I was famous in my college as a playboy. It was only my image, I was just a fun loving guy.




Every girl was having her different taste some like my cars, some were there only due to money, means there was a reason with every girl so they were just my friends, but not even a single girl was there who love me or whom I love!!!

But I was really happy with this as I was able to do parties with lots of friends and everyone in college knows about me, I was the topic of discussion.

One day as usual I was using Facebook and don’t know how I found a girl having some typical type of name Rogueellen Jaxon (not correctly remembered), she was having a sexy profile picture in which she was wearing white shorts with red top and her short hairs were open, so I send her the friend request and also save her profile as a bookmark in my desktop, so I can search her again.


As I was busy with my daily schedule of flirting with girls and making fun with my lovely friends, so after 7 days I again open her profile and what I saw that... “She has rejected my friend request”, I tried to send the same again but my friend requests were blocked for a few days so it was not sent.


I never thought that I would be able to talk her, but within few days I sent her the request again and fortunately this time she accepted it, at that evening I was talking with her normally, she told me that, she is from Delhi university the Kamala Nehru College, doing B. Com honours in English and I saw that someone had posted on her wall that “when you are having your college Fest” so I got the topic to have flirt with her.


I asked her about fast and she told me the dates are 2-4 February 2011,
Me: can I come there?
She: do you really want to come there?
Me: yes for sure, I have never seen the fest of Delhi University.
She: ok, there is pass system so message me when you want to come here.


I told her that I will come with my friends on 2nd February and this is my number so please call me when you arrange the passes. I was sure that she will not call me.

Frankly speaking, I was just flirting with her as who is going to drive 45 kms to attend that stupid fest.

I told her that you have very different name and she replied that “yes, I love it” She also told me that she is a chain smoker so my mind was making her image that, as due to her name she must be a Christian girl, having a cigarette in her hand and few of boys around her for giving her company and when I will reach her she will say like this “hey dude, how many passes do you want, say quickly I have a few other works also”  . . .


It was 2nd and I was going to Encore a bar near to my college with my few friends while I was sitting in a car suddenly I got the call from an unknown number , I picked it and conversation was . . .


She: am I speaking to Harmeet?
Me: yes, it’s me Harmeet

She: hey hie… it’s me Raghini, we meet on Facebook.
Me: oh yes….how are you Miss.? “On Facebook she had some different typical name, so I confused for a few seconds, then it strikes in my mind that she is the girl whom I gave the number few days back, and she is talking about the fest”

She: I am fine, are you coming here…?
Me: no, dear not today, but tomorrow for sure.

She: ok, it’s my friend’s number so if you wants to come then message me on Facebook.
Me: ok thanks for calling me, it's nice talking to you….. bbyyee

She: bbyyee




Now we reached Encore and ordered for a beer and some snacks and I asked my friend to please remember her name as I always forgot these typical names. . .


My friend remembered it; we enjoyed a lot there and went back to college for attending the last 3 lectures.



I was really not having any craze that I am going to meet a girl tomorrow.



Who was aware that something will happen like that?


 © HARMEET BATRA



END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST SIP, PART-1

A JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR PART-1

LOVE MADE ME POOR