MY LAST SIP, PART-1

MY LAST SIP

Part: 1 Tears in every sip

It was 24/02/2013 the last day of my college Fest, or even the last attended Fest of our college life. After attending it, we moved to my friend’s room. We were 6 friends sitting in that room, music was very slow lights were off, expecting one small red colour lamp.

We were drinking from last 2 hours; I was sitting in the corner of the room by heading towards the other friend. They all were talking, but everything was flying out of my head. Suddenly I asked my friend that “where is my cell phone?” I didn’t got the reply so I asked it for again and this time little louder, then I saw that Mangal was playing game on it; he replied “waits just giving”.

I shouted I need to call Raghini so give me that phone; he followed me and gave that to me. I was calling her, but it was not reachable as she has changed the number earlier and even I know this.

Wait, wait, wait. . . Let me tell you that I was not drunk because I never do that, it was just 2 Breezzers, I think which are not enough to make anyone drunk.

Now everyone was quiet in that room, I said to Mangal that “I need to meet her new”.

“Harmeet its 1:20 am but no problem anything for you bro. Let’s move to meet her, do you know that where she lives?”Mangal said.

No, but it's somewhere in Rohini. (Delhi)

“We can’t search her in that big city”, (someone said of them) they were trying to convince me.

One voice came “Bhai ko char gai hai, sardar talli ho gaya”.

Unfortunately, one of them asked me that “was she from Kamla Nehru College?”

Now I loudly said that we are going to that college now, and I picked the keys of my car and started coming out of that room. Most of my friends were drunk, but still that were saying that it’s no use to move there at this time, just wait for the morning we will meet her in her college time.

I politely said that she has left the college as her course was completed. Now they all were getting angry at me.

That was the place where she meets me first time and even the last time, so I am moving there, I said this and started coming out and what I see that they were also following me.

We were on the 9th floor of that building and I was waiting for the lift, then one of my friends said “are you serious?” then I politely replied him that. . . no we are going to play football just outside her collage, idiot.

They started laughing.

Someone has rightly said that:-
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” 
 C.S. Lewis

By driving 45 Kms we reach there, “obviously I was driving, as they all were drunk and it’s sure they were going to take me some other place, so no risk”. We reached there safely. Parked the car in front of that Mithas restaurant and started walking towards the main gate of that college. Just we can see the end point of that road. 

I sit in front of that college, at roadside on a footpath and my words were. . .

“Baby I am still dying to hold you in my arms
Why you came into my life, you made me to sit here, changed me and left me”.

 Usually the People who make the Biggest Change in Your Life, Stay for the Shortest Time...!! And she had done that.


The story was started somehow like this. . .

© HARMEET BATRA

END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR PART-1

LOVE MADE ME POOR