A JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR PART-1

A  JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR  PART - 1 
 Part: 1
 




It was about 6:00 pm and I was standing on vagator beach of Goa, facing towards the sea and keeping myself busy in watching the sun set, sun was slowly going inside the sea just like I was dieing with her slow poison given in installments. I was holding the beer with my hand and other was in my pocket and I was thinking about her, why she has done this? Have I made a mistake?
Then suddenly the waves came out and wiped me, I moved towards the sea, water was up to my knees. I was trying to sit on the rocks over there and somehow I got the success also. I took out my phone from my pocket and played the song, the sound was much enough for me but the waves were so loud that they forced me to take the phone near to my ears. I was surely aware that I got a new phone few days back and the water can harm it but the beauty made me to listen the song.  I was already done with 2 beers and one was still in my hand, I was an occasionally drinker but I don’t know what’s went wrong that day may be that was the sea with its silver looking waves or may be her pretty eyes forcing me to swim inside them.
Then Anuj and Pankaj came with beers and I asked them to sit with me. They both were praising the beauty but were sad because of their love life. I asked the Anuj that “I need to talk with her” he politely replied that wait for some time, everything will go smoothly.

I followed him, after few minutes they both asked me to leave that place as the waves were getting higher and they could be dangerous for us. So we left and went towards the beach chairs. We three were sitting and sharing our secrets.

I was not feeling comfortable over there, it was like waves were shouting very loudly and calling me to get inside them. So I took another beer and switched on the flash light of my phone and started moving towards sea, then suddenly Pankaj said “brother I need to call home so can I get your phone please?”, I just gave him the phone and the passcode to open the same. I think that was the biggest mistake I have ever done by giving my phone.

Anyways I went to the sea the water was above my knees, I was able to see the waves coming from far away like water I floating the silver with him. I was standing on the soil but when waves came they took out the soil from below my foots. I was easily able to feel that moving soil. The soli was slowly taking me inside.
I was not there to feel some soil, but it was my tears which took me there as no one can see the tears in that dark night even they can’t fall on the ground as water will float them away. Only I was able to see myself in that half-moon light. It was very difficult to leave that endless sea and endless sky with a moon between millions of stars. 

This night could be much better if I was able to hold your hand.

Life is also like a sea, whatever u throw in it, it comes back someday.

 THE HARMEET BATRA 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST SIP, PART-1

LOVE MADE ME POOR