LOVE MADE ME POOR


LOVE MADE ME POOR

It’s a story of a rich boy and a middle class girl, Harmeet and Preeti.


It starts when I was in 11th standard, my school was not so popular because of its location no girls wants to take admission in it, one day after my 10th result I was spending my holidays somewhere out side the city so I asked one of my friend who was attending the classes that “is any new girl came to our class” he said that yes, “there are two sisters who have taken admission and a girl other girl also”.

When I joined the school I had seen that two girls were sitting in the first bench of the middle row, one of them was really so sweet, slim and beautiful, and the other was totally different from her. I asked there name from one of my friend the sweet one was Preeti and the other was Jyoti, they were genius in studies. Preeti was in my house (inter school house) so there were only few conversations in the whole year, as I never thought of making her my girlfriend, I was happy with my two friends Jatin and Chander.

We have started bunking the school from 11th, I usually went to school on my bike and my two friends on school bus so it was my duty to pick them from their bus stops and we usually went to Noida for movie or just stay at Chander’s home.

Now the whole year was passed but there were not so much conversations with them, but Chander was familiar with them as he like Jyoti even he was very close to her mom also . . . one day they Preeti was sitting behind me and Chander was talking with her and she was saying that “please let me study” so I thought that she is not like other girls, and I admire her from that day.

Almost every boy of our standard proposed Preeti but she refused to all of them.  

It was few day before the teacher’s day when they three (Chander, Jyoti and Preeti) made a plan to visit a newly opened mall near to our school just in MacDonald’s for few hours but after the teacher’s day celebration, Chander always tries to make some relation between me and Preeti, so he asked her that we will surely visit that mall but my two friends (me and Jatin) will also join us and that both sisters agreed.

It’s the teacher’s day today and I went to school on my Scorpio (Car) and we all five were the participants, fortunately me and Preeti were allotted the same class so we came little closer and I said her that “your name is so boring, can I call you Preet?”)  And she said it’s not so nice but you can say anything it will not matters me.


After the celebration we came outside the school, I came on the driving seat and Jatin was coming to sit with me on the front seat but instantly Chander came and said you will sit on the back seat, he said why? And the answer was “Preeti will sit here” so he went back, and Chander was holding the front door and forcing Preeti to sit there with me, after few minutes she agreed to sit and we went to celebrate.

We all five were sitting in the MacDonald’s and both the girls were not having the money to pay, as Jyoti knows that Chander will pay for her so I paid for Preet, then we made a photo shoot I asked Preet that can I have a photo with you? She was refusing but Chander forcely clicked one.

I dropped that girls to their home and we three were enjoying chilled beer in Chander’s home, and then I said something to Chander “Hey I think that I am falling in love with Preet, so do something” he replied that “Brother you just wait and watch”.

Next day I was sitting with Jyoti in class and asked to do something but she said “Preeti would not keep any relation, but you can try I will not disturb you”. It’s the evening and I want to hear the voice of Preet but I was not having her contact number so made a request to Chander to do something, and he made something different . . .
Instantly he went to her home and made a call on my cell from her number and said talk with Preeti now, then I made her busy for 15 minutes on phone, loll...

Another we three were on school bunk as I want to buy something for her, after thinking much we made a decision to buy a chain with pendent from a gift gallery. I call her in that evening and asked her to come outside for a minute, she came and I had given her the gift I bought. Next day Chander took me to her home where I meet her mom, which was really a miser lady, now visiting her home was a common thing for me.

We all went for a movie except Jatin because she dislikes Jyoti, I made a call to Preet on valentine’s day and asked her that “will you be my valentine” and she said “no” because she doesn’t know the meaning of my words.

We were very close to each other and I was really in love with her even she was but she never said this clearly, now some problems were evolving like she never tell anything clearly to me, no reply of missed calls and even never comes to meet me but I was just trying to ignore everything.

Within few months our 12th was complete and we all were separated now girls were in a college of BCA, I took admission in Btech and my two friends were out of city, but our relation was still going on.

One day I meet them near to there college where I picked Preet and went to a movie and she started crying as she was her first bunk, after few days she went to some mall with her friends and sister for a movie and I asked her that can I also come there to meet her so she said yes you are welcome, her friends were really so cheap type and they know everything about me, on my meeting with them they first asked me about my cars and bikes and I was strange when I listen them. But we didn’t see the movie because those boys were not having the money.

While I was coming back from college I seen that those both sisters and her few friends were walking to bus stop, so asked Preet that should I drop them to her house so said no and the reason was “her friends were walking so she will also walk”.

One day I was in Nainital and I received her message that “I am breaking up with you” but I didn’t replied her that time, when I came back I asked her that what is the reason and she said that “My friends doesn’t like when you come by your car, so I am breaking up with you”, I said “if you are making any other boyfriend so just tell me I won’t mind” but she was scared and doesn’t said the truth, we made the breakup but after few days I came to know that one of his friend who come to college by walking forced her to make breakup by saying that he doesn’t like you and just using you for his own mean even she made her sister into his confidence.

 That girl whom I loved so much and our relation continues for 18 months but she made the breakup just because she doesn’t wants to travel in car.

Just remember one think if you wants to fall in love then just ask the girl that “will you feel comfortable if I give you lots of love and make you happy”.


“A dog can’t digest the butter”




HARMEET - +919810028469
© HARMEET BATRA




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LAST SIP, PART-1

A JOURNEY THROUGH HER DSLR PART-1